1. Affiliate Sales -Affiliate will be offering The Israel Course for sale on its website and through its other sources of distribution. Affiliate will be given a custom tailored coupon code for its customers (the “Coupon Code”). The Coupon Code will provide an agreed upon discount to customers and will track the sales that will be attributed to the Affiliate. Jerusalem U will provide Affiliate with the appropriate link on the Jerusalem U website for customers to enter the Coupon Code and purchase the product.
2. Commission Fees- Affiliate will receive forty percent (40%) of sales as a commission from orders generated by customers entering the Coupon Code. Commissions will be calculated based upon the gross sales price, but not include any shipping, handling, sales tax or other payment made to Jerusalem U that is not a part of the purchase price. For the sale to generate a commission to an Affiliate, the customer must complete remit full payment and input the correct Coupon Code. Commission will be paid to Affiliate on a quarterly basis on or about the 5th business day of each quarter for amounts received by Jerusalem U during the previous quarter.
3. Marketing The Israel Course – Jerusalem U will provide Affiliate with banner ads, video promotions, email blasts, a landing page and other marketing and promotional material for selling The Israel Course. Affiliate will only use Jerusalem U’s pre-approved marketing materials or will get Jerusalem U’s written approval before using any other marketing materials. Affiliate is responsible for all costs related to its sales and promotion of The Israel Course. Except for the marketing material and video promotions, Affiliate will not post The Israel Course or any parts of it on any website or social media site (such as Facebook, YouTube, etc.) or any other content-sharing entity where it could be viewed by others. Affiliate will not copy, change, alter, modify or steal and will not allow others to copy, change, alter, modify or steal any part of The Israel Course. Affiliate will include Jerusalem U’s logo on all promotional and marketing materials related to The Israel Course. Affiliate will give Jerusalem U the right to include Affiliate’s logo on its web sites, in its social media and its newsletters.
4. Trademark & Copyright – Affiliate acknowledges that Jerusalem U is the sole owner of the trademarks and copyrights in The Israel Course and that Affiliate is only permitted to use the trademarks and copyrights in connection with The Israel Course and the terms of this Agreement. Affiliate acknowledges that all right, title and interest in The Israel Course under copyright, trademark and otherwise is and shall remain vested in Jerusalem U.
5. Agreement Duration- This Agreement will begin upon execution of this Agreement and will end when terminated by either party. Termination may happen at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice of termination.
6. Modification – Jerusalem U reserves the right to modify any of the terms and conditions within this Agreement at any time and at our sole discretion. These modifications may include, but not limited to changes to the commission fees and payment procedures. The Affiliate will have thirty (30) days notice before any modifications become effective. Your continued participation after notice of modification is given will be considered as your acceptance of a change.
7. Disclaimer-Jerusalem U makes no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to your potential to earn come from sales. This Agreement will by governed by the laws of the United States and Ohio, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. Any action relating to this Agreement must be brought in Ohio state court, and you irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of such courts. Any failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.